Complaint Report - Confidential
Are you aware of a Missouri-based motor carrier that has violated a safety or operating authority regulation?
We take all complaints seriously, however we caution that knowingly providing false information may have legal consequences.
In order to investigate, we must have all of the following information:
- The name, address and phone number of the carrier in question.
- Your name, address and phone number.
- A written statement of the situation.
- The complaint must be based on facts, not speculation
- The violation of motor carrier safety regulations must have already occurred
- Provide as much detail as possible, including how you learned of the violation and the date(s) of the violation.